Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twas the night before roadtrip...

And all through the flat, not a leebo had packed yet, and he should start it stat...

Hi. I'm Leebo. A little while ago my best friend Jamal won this thing where he gets to drive a brand-new Honda Insight across country as "efficiently" as possible, and, he gets to pick a friend to do it with. Why he picked me is anyone's guess but when your BFF asks if you wanna wagon-train to New Orleans in a pimp new ride, you say YES.

I'm so super psyched. I'm literally bouncing from corner to corner in my room wondering what to bring. I know I need a swim suit, but how many? Do I bring my own shampoo or just use the ones in the hotels (and is THAT efficient?). Do I need to bring lots of CDs or is that USB feature really what they say (that I can control my iPod THROUGH the car - whooooooo).

Whatever, this is a chance of a lifetime and there isn't a better person to do it with then the person you saw get his GI Joe kite stuck in a tree at his sixth birthday party who cried for two streight days - yeeees, this and other fine travel tidbits awat WHOMEVER might be reading this as Jamal and I go PAN USA BABY!

And seriously, you gotta see this car. I don't think I'm going to be able to return it...

-Leebo

No comments:

Post a Comment